Kidde 9V Photoelectric/Ionization Dual Sensor Battery Operated Smoke AlarmKidde Pi9010
Comparable Smoke Detector Products
Kidde Pi9010 Description
9V Photoelectric/Ionization Dual Sensor Battery Operated Smoke Alarm features:
- Ionization and photoelectric sensor
- Large mounting base makes mounting easier
- Protects surface paint from dirt
- Ionization sensor senses invisible fire quickly
- Photoelectric sensor detect visible particles sooner than ionization alarms
- Battery operated on 9v provides continuous protection even during power outages
- Test/reset button to test smoke alarm circuitry and horn
- Tamper resistant locking feature deters alarm theft
- Hush feature used to quickly silence nuisance alarms
- Audio alarm: 85dB at 10 ft.
The Kidde PI9010 is a 9V battery powered smoke alarm. This smoke alarm functions as a single unit smoke alarm and features Hush, allowing you to quickly silence nuisance alarms. The PI9010 is easy to install, no wiring is required. This smoke alarm combines both photoelectric and ionization sensors. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms. Kidde strongly recommends that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help insure maximum detection of the various types of fire that can occur within the home.