This workshop heater is tough, rugged and gives out high performance heat that installs neatly on the wall or ceiling with included bracket. Shop more at HomElectrical today!
- Powerful fan with 300 CFM output and 4000W, stainless steel heater element.
- Versatile mounting bracket attaches to wall or ceiling - heater swivels and tilts to direct heat.
- Automatic thermostat temperature control helps maintain consistent temperature from 41-109 Degree F.
- Fan delay uses residual heat to save energy and maintain temperature.
- Includes 6-ft cord with NEMA standard plug (6-20P).
- Power interrupt safety shutoff for overheat protection.
- Includes smart fan delay feature that waits for the element to heat up, and keeps the fan on until the element cools down.
- All units include:
- Built-in double pole thermostat.
- Mounting bracket.
- Power indicator.
- Warning lights.
- Safety standards require a 3-ft minimum clearance from the front of the unit.
- Safety shutoff is reset by unplugging the heater, waiting for 5 minutes, then plugging it back in.
- cUL/UL Listed.
- Dimensions: 11-in (L) x 9-in (W) x 7.5-in (H).