Eaton Wiring's 3/8-in Strain Relief Deluxe Cord Grip, 0.19-0.25-in Diameter, featuring a 90 degree angle, help absorb direct pull, resist flexing and binding and eliminate strain. Shop our full selection of Eaton Wiring's products at HomElectrical today!
Eaton Wiring 3/8-in Strain Relief Deluxe Cord Grip, 90 Degree, 0.19-0.25-in Diameter Features:
- Deluxe cord grips are woven of stainless steel mesh with an aluminum body for corrosion resistance.
- They are offered in single/double weave construction to help absorb direct pull, to resist flexing and binding, and to eliminate strain.
- Cord Diameter: 0.19-0.25-inch.
- Thread Type: NPT.
- Gender: Male.
- Material: Stainless Steel Mesh, Aluminum Body.
- Fitting Size: 3/8-inch.
- Area Classification: Hazardous/Classified Locations.
- Angle: 90 Degree.
- CSA Certified.
- Dimensions: 17.5-in (L) x 5.88-in (W) x 0.5-in (H).