AH Lighting 20 Amp Tamper & Weather Resistant GFCI, Self-Testing, 120V, White Features:
- Follows the rules, supervisory circuit with auto-monitoring function, and specifications laid out for under the UL 943.
- Operates in extreme temperatures from -35 to 66° Celcius.
- Can operate in humidity up to 95%.
- Constructed with more durable housing and corrosion-resistant metal components that can resist both UV light and extreme temperatures.
- Can accept wires between 12 and 14 gauges.
- Trip Time of 0.025 seconds to provide ultimate protection against electrocution.
- Tamper resistant construction features spring-loaded shutters that prevent an electrical connection unless both sides of the shutters have even pressure.
- Dimensions: 1.75'' (L) x 1.47'' (W) x 3.28'' (H).