To make your LED lighting investment even more cost effective, visit HomElectrical for a wide variety of Steinel light sensors for your specific needs. Only use your lighting when it is needed for longer LED life and less wasted energy!
Steinel 180-deg Infrared Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor Dual Relay White Features:
- Bi-level load switching-2 relays.
- Line voltage lighting control 120/230/277 VAC, 50/60 HZ.
- 180° coverage pattern.
- Manual ON or automatic ON option.
- Light level feature keeps lights OFF when sufficient daylight is present.
- Mounts to a single-gang NEMA-stylem standard switch box and decorator-style wall plate by others.
- 'Switch Link' communication allows for up to four sensors to be grouped together.
- IQ mode dynamically adjusts the ON time delay by learning individual room occupancy.
- Walk through mode option will switch the load OFF in 3 minutes if no additional detection occurs afther the first 30 seconds.
- Audible alert feature provides an audible warning that the load will shut-off in 10 seconds unless additional motion is detected.
- Service mode option deactivates the automated functions of the sensor and the load is only manually controlled using the ON/OFF button.
- Ideal Applications: small office, conference, storage closet, and break rooms.