Kidde 120V AC Hardwired Front-Load Smoke Alarm with Alkaline Battery BackupKidde i12060-A
Comparable Smoke Detector Products
Kidde i12060-A Description
120V AC Hardwired Front-Load Smoke Alarm with Alkaline Battery Backup features:
- Hush feature is used to quickly silence any false alarms
- Battery backup in case of power failure
- Interconnectable with up to 24 devices including smoke, CO, and heat alarms
- Front battery door makes replacing the battery easy
- Large mounting base for simple installation
- Tamper resistant locking feature deters alarm theft
- Ionization sensor
- 10-year limited warranty
- Audio alarm: 85dB at 10 ft.
The Kidde i12060A is an AC/DC powered, ionization smoke alarm that operates on a 120V power source with 9V battery backup. This alarm uses ionization sensing technology. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.