Unlike ropes made from natural materials, this 1000 foot braided nylon rope will not rot and can handle being exposed to fluids such as oil, gas and various chemicals. Shop more nylon rope at HomElectrical today!
- Length: 1,000 Feet.
- 1,238 lb Load Capacity.
- The twisted design of nylon rope provides the elasticity needed to easily absorb most shock loads and the rope's resistance allows it to return to form.
- Nylon is a very pliable material and can easily be spliced together.
- Can be stored either wet or dry and it will not float.
- Performs great in all weather and under the stress of UV rays.
- Applications: Anchor lines, dock lines, towing lines, pulley wenches, safety applications and tie downs.
- Great for general purpose use.
- Dimensions: 1000-ft (L) x .25-in (W) x .25-in (H).