Information Collection & Use
HomElectrical is the sole owner of the information that is collected from customers on this site. We do not share any information about you with third parties in any way. Customer information is used by HomElectrical to:
- Process orders
- Provide a personalized shopping experience to registered customers
- Send e-mail newsletters full of specials and helpful information to those who opt to receive them
- Monitor traffic patterns to improve our site's functionality and user-friendliness
At HomElectrical, we strongly encourage you to register with us during the checkout process. Registration is not mandatory to complete checkout, but by registering you receive the following benefits:
- Access special sections of the site, such as the My Account section,where you can track current orders, view old orders, and update your billing and shipping information.
- Access to special pricing that are only available to our members.
- When contacting Customer Solutions regarding your order, we can quickly and easily see all past orders for registered users.
All of the information we receive from you in the registration process is transmitted over a secure server and kept in a secure location. You can only access your information after logging in with the unique e-mail and password combination you created during registration.
At HomElectrical, your privacy and security on our site is our top priority! To secure your information, we employ the latest and greatest security available on the net for transmitting your personal information: SSL. SSL safeguards your information and guarantees your privacy while ordering through our site. You can see SSL is being employed by the lock icon at the bottom of your screen and the 'https' in the address bar, as opposed to the 'http' that is normally there.
At HomElectrical, we use outside companies to ship orders and to process credit card transactions. We only provide these companies with the appropriate and necessary information. They do not store, share, or retain this information in any way.
Tell a Friend
When you elect to refer HomElectrical to a friend, we ask for your friend's e-mail address to send the referral. Your friend can rest assured, after the referral e-mail is sent we do not store your friend's e-mail address. It is solely used to send the one time e-mail.
Updating User Information
Registered customers can update their user information at any time by logging in and accessing the My Account section of our site