Amrep Misty Enforcer Formula 777 E.C. Weed Killer, Non-Cropland, 1 gal Can, 4/Carton features:
- 1.52 % Bromacil, designed to interfere with the photosynthesis process of plants.
- Bromacil is incorporated in a biodegradable, renewable resource base with built-in emulsifiers.
- Effective versus hard-to-kills perennial weeds - i.e. Johnson Grass, Poison Ivy, Bermuda Grass, etc.
- Provides control of all vegetation for up to one season.
- Very low toxicity to both man and animals.
- Apply it as a spray on non-cropland areas, where bare ground is desired.
- Used for bare ground, non-cropland areas.
- Mix ratio may be diluted as much as 1 part solution, 9 parts water.
- Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Naphthalene, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and N-Methylprrolidone, a chemical know to the State of California to cause birth defects/reproductive harm. For more information go to Prop65 website .