What are Bathroom Fan Heaters used for?
Bathroom fan heaters are great for replacing bathroom exhaust fans in any residential or commercial structure.
- Bathroom fan heaters operate by warming air and pushing it out with their centrifugal fans.
- Centrifugal fans increase the speed and volume of the air stream.
- Many of our bathroom fan heaters feature built in thermostats and timers for rapid heating.
- Thermal protection with automatic reset.
- Removes moisture from the air to prevent mold and mildew growth.
- Removes offending odors.
These units operate quietly and can be either surface mounted or wall-mounted. Wall mounted fans can backdraft and are less effective at discharging warm and moist air that rises to the ceiling.