Benefits of Lens Cleaner
What is lens cleaner?
No matter how much you try to avoid it your glasses are going to get dirty. This, in turn, can affect your visibility which can affect your safety and ability to work.
How should I clean my glasses?
What is in eyeglass lens cleaner?
- Keep your lenses free of fingerprints.
- Do not use a shirt to wipe your lenses. It may get rid of the smudge but it will cause damage to the lens that can't be erased.
- Do not clean your lenses too often or you will risk scratching or damaging your lenses.
- Wipe the nose bridge and nose pads last because that is where the most residue is and you don’t want that getting on the lenses.
- Cleaning Tissues – these are individually packaged wipes that are moistened with a liquid cleaning solution. Perfect for those who are on the go and who never know when they are going to need to clean their glasses.
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth – made from nylon and polyester which helps avoid the possibility of scratching the lenses. These can be machine washed and then hang dried. It is recommended that you wash the cloth at least once a week to get the most use out of it.
- Cleaning Station – these are perfect for those who have their employees wearing safety glasses constantly during work. It will provide multiple wipes that are dispensable and a spray bottle of cleaning solution that can be sprayed on the cloth.