In order to install an LED Panel, you have to remove the ceiling panel and wire the LED Panel into the power source. They can be mounted depending where and how you want the light: surface mounted or suspension mounted.
- You first want to slide the Panel into the ceiling frame.
- Once in, you will want to pull back the suspension hook away from the panel until it is perpendicular to the panel backing.
- After this, bend the hook are until it is facing perpendicular to the hook body.
- Hook the panel light onto the t-bar until the light is suspended and fully supported.
- Once secure, remove the knockout hole on the end of the LED driver box. You will have to then secure the wires and make sure you are connecting the correct wires by knowing which ones have a positive, negative, or neutral charge.
- Once all of the wiring is done correctly, turn the circuit back on and you should have a perfect working LED Panel installed!