- Repair and replace any damaged or missing insulation in your HVAC system
- Regularly change HVAC filters
- Don’t block HVAC vents with papers or furniture
- Adjust thermostats for seasonal changes
- Control direct sun light with blinds and shades
- Clean the evaporator and condenser coils on heat pumps, air conditioners, or chillers
- Assess overly lit areas, and remove unnecessary lamps
- Turn off the lights when they are not in use
- Maximize daylight, It’s free!
- Take advantage of sky Lights
- Switch to LED light fixtures
- Repair leaking pipes, fixtures, and seals
- Install water-efficient faucets, showerheads, toilets, and urinals with sensors
- Use tankless water heaters to reduce storage wastes/costs
- Purchase Energy Star commercial kitchen appliances
- Divert gray water for landscape irrigation
- Use drought-tolerant plants native to your climate
- 11 Energy-Efficient Solutions for a Better ROI
- Go Green: Energy Saving Tips for Commercial Building Projects
Like this Blog? We want to know what kind of blog topics you want to read about.
Share some blog topics you are interested in the comment section below or send us a message on Facebook!