BrightStar 1400 Lumens 54W Emergency Backup Ballast for T5 & T8-T12Mfg sku: 82197
This emergency backup ballast can keep you going, even when the power has gone out. Shop with Homelectrical today for more LED lighting emergency solutions.
Usually Ships 1 to 2 Business Days
Comparable LED Linear Fixture Accessories Products
BrightStar 82197 Description
BrightStar Emergency Backup Ballast, 1400 Lumens 2 LAMP 54W T5, T8-T12 HO/VHO Features:
- Can power up to two lamps at a maximum lumen output of 1400 lumens.
- Dual 120V/277V Voltage.
- Provides emergency power for at least 90 minutes.
- Steel construction with outer white paint provides protection against damage.
- UL Listed for Factory or Field installation.
- Dimensions: 13.4"(L) x 2.4"(W) x 1.6"(Depth)
Color / Finish
Manufacturers Parts Number
- Works with or without an AC ballast to convert new or existing fluorescent fixtures in to unobtrusive emergency lighting.
- Operates one or two lamps in the emergency mode for a minimum of 90 minutes.
- Provides a maximum initial lumen output of 1400 lumens.
- Dual 120/277 voltage.
- Charge rate/power "ON" LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- 6V long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable
Sealed NiCd battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to fluorescent lamp(s) for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- AC output ensures compatibility with newer lamp technologies and helps prolong lamp life.
- Time delay enhancement to overcome end-of-life circuit protection.
- Durable painted steel construction in white finish.
- Compact design fits most fluorescent fixtures.
- Compatible with most one-, two-, three-, and four-lamp electronic standard and dimming AC ballasts.
- Operates two 8W-28W T5, one 8W-54W T5/T5HO, two 17W-40W, one 17W-215W T8 through T12, two 13W-39W, one 13W-42W 4-pin compact, two 18W-36W or one 18W-50W 4-pin long compact fluorescent lamps.
- Suitable for installation inside, on top or in remote of the fixture.
- Can be used in both switched and unswitched fixtures.
- UL listed for factory or field installation.