Screwdriving Insert Bit
Screwdriver insert bits are drill bits featuring a screwdriving tip. There are different types of screwdriver bits to best suit your applications.
- Slot bits are flat headed.
- Phillips bits are cross shaped and are the most often used.
- Pozidriv bits are shaped like a Phillips head bit but has 4 more contact points. These type of bits are rarely seen in the US.
- Square bits do not slip out of the screw very easily and is shaped like a square.
- Hex bits are shaped like a hexagon with 6 sides.
- Torx bits are mostly used in electronics and are shaped like a star.
Screwdriving insert bits can be used with power tools or cordless screwdrivers to drive screws or other fasteners.These bits feature a compact design and can easily be changed out.
At HomElectrical, we carry a wide range of screwdriving insert bits in many sizes and we even stock convenient sets that carry 21-37 different kinds of bits to meet all your drilling accessory needs. Save on screwdriving insert bits with HomElectrical's competitive prices.