More Info on Screwdrivers
A screwdriver is a manual tool that turns a fastener to either remove it or to drive it further into a surface.
- It is made of a handle with a metal shaft on the end that inserts into the screw's head.
- The shaft of the screwdriver is made of tough steel to resist bending or warping during use.
- We also offer screwdriver sets of 2-13 different sized screwdrivers that will fit a multitude of screws.
Choose between the different types of heads including:
- Phillips Head – this type of head is the most common and is shaped like a cross.
- Flat Head – like the name suggests has a flat bladed shape. Besides fastening or loosening screws it can also pry, scrape, or nudge objects.
- Nut Drivers – has a circle shaped head and is usually used on nuts or bolts. Completely cover the fasteners and gives you a firm grip to start turning.
HomElectrical has a variety of screwdrivers with different head types and lengths to choose from.