More Info on Hammers, Mallets, & Sledge Hammers
Hammers, mallets, and sledge hammers are all used to:
- Drive Nuts
- Fit Parts
- Forge Metal
- Break Objects Apart.
These tools tend to vary in shape and size but they are typically composed of a head, made out of a durable metal, and a handle.
- Brick Hammer – like its name suggests this hammer is great for when you are dealing with brick. It can easily break brick apart with the help of the chisel it has on its back.
- Ball-Peen Hamer – is great for those hard to reach places and can shape the head of a rivet.
- Framing Hammer – commonly used in the framing of a house this type of hammer comes with a straight claw for ripping out fasteners.
- Tinners Hammer – has more of a smooth look and is commonly used for folding seams or setting a rolled edge.
- Soft-Face Hammer- commonly used to bend metal, wood, or plastic without damaging the surface.
- Sledge Hammers - provides a stronger driving force than standard hammers, due to its larger size.
HomElectrical has a large selection of hammers, mallets, and sledge hammers to assist with every application. Find the right product for your application at a competitive price with HomElectrical.