What type of Crowbar do I need?
Find out what type of crowbar you need.
- Crowbars and wrecking bars are shaped with a curve on the end to add leverage and torque to benefit the user.
- A slate bar is a straight metal bar used to break up and loosen hard or compacted materials.
- Flat bars can be the most advantageous in demolition. They can remove all types of nails, plywood, and clapboard siding.
- Aligning bars are great for breaking into hard material but can also be used to align object for your application.
- Cat’s paw, also called a claw bar, is good for removing a buried nail. This type of bar can cause surface damage on whatever you are trying to pry the nail from.
These demolition tools come in sizes ranging from 8-71 inches in length. We also sell a 4 piece set that includes a variety of different crowbars with different lengths making them ready to best suit your needs.