Kidde DC Ionization Sensor Smoke Alarm with Sealed Lithium Battery and Hush, ClamshellKidde i9010
Comparable Smoke Detector Products
Kidde i9010 Description
DC Ionization Sensor Smoke Alarm with Sealed Lithium Battery and Hush, Clamshell features:
- Ionization sensor
- Sealed-in battery means no battery replacement required for ten year life of alarm
- Self activating with attachment to mounting base
- Ionization sensor senses invisible particles from smoke or fire
- LED flash indicator with four modes of operation: standby, alarm mode, hush mode, and memory set
- Hush feature will temporarily silence nuisance alarms
- Audio alarm: 85dB at 10 ft.
The Kidde i9010 is a 10-year, sealed battery, ionization, smoke alarm with Alarm Memory and Hush feature. The innovative design of this alarm's automatic activation is unlike any other smoke alarm. The i9010 alarm will automatically activate when it is attached to the mounting bracket; there are no pull-tabs, no switches, everything is automatic. At the end of the alarm life, the unit will chirp, indicating the alarm is in need of replacement. The customer can use a simple tool such as a screwdriver to deactivate the unit, stopping the low battery chirp and making it safe for disposal. The sealed-in board-mounted battery will power the i9010 unit for its complete 10-year life. No replacement battery will ever be needed. The Kidde i9010 sealed battery operated smoke alarm features a self-activation mechanism making installation simple and easy. It also features Hush feature allowing consumers to temporarily silence nuisance alarms and an End of Life Alert indicating it is time to replace the alarm. At the end of the alarm's 10-year life, deactivation of the alarm is just as easy. Using a tool such as a small screwdriver, a deactivation switch removes power from the alarm and renders the battery safe for disposal.