patio door heaters, commercial grade heaters, Stelpro heaters, qmark heaters, Cadet Heaters, king heaters, baseboard heaters, heating units, electric convection baseboard heaters, electric heaters, electric heater, hydronic baseboard heaters, mini patio door heaters, patio heaters, high end bella heaters, wall mounted heaters, floor mounting, easy installation heaters, residential heaters, commercial baseboard heaters, baseboard, heaters, heating, heat, heated, sloped commercial heater, aluminum draft barrier, residential, commercial, installation, building project, building, project
What are the Different Types of Baseboard Heaters?
Architectural Baseboard Heaters
- IDEAL SPACES| Commercial Buildings, Office buildings, Hospitals, Daycare Centers, Private Residences
- Units can be wall-to-wall and floor mounted
- Unique design controls the flow of air through the heater
- Low temperature output
- Tamper-Resistant built-In thermostats. How to Install a Single Pole or Double Pole Thermostat on a 240 Volt Basboeard Heater
- Easy Installation. Which Heater is Best?
- Designed with an indestructible aluminum exterior
- Safe for installations with kids and pets
- IDEAL SPACES | High-Traffic Commercial Spaces | Restaurants, Offices, Schools, Institutions, etc.
- INDIVIDUAL ROOM CONTROL | allows you to heat each room separately for reduced energy consumption
- Designed to fit flush on any floor, carpet, tile or wood
- EASY INSTALLATION | Built in lead wires with a mounting guide
- HEAT DISPERSION | Air flow is directed away from the walls
- Tamper-Resistant Grills. Choosing Between a Baseboard Heater and a Wall Heater
Residential Baseboard Heaters
- IDEAL SPACES | Single Family Homes, Apartments, and Mobile Homes
- Easy installation for floor mounting. A Buyer's Guide to Heaters: 120V vs. 240V
- FREE UP WALL SPACE | 30% shorter than conventional baseboards
- IDEAL SPACES | Kitchen, Living Room, Bedroom, Basement, Business, Office Space
- Solid, impact and rust resistant
- Easy installation for floor mounting
- Built in Thermostat
- Efficient Heat Dispersion
- IDEAL SPACES | Patio Doors or Bay Windows, Kitchens, Offices, Solariums, or Below Large Windows
- Designed to prevent cold air entry through patio doors
- Sturdy construction à Perfect for a doorway
- IDEAL SPACES | Below a Patio Door or Window, Solarium, Kitchen, or Office
- IDEAL SPACES | Residential & Commercial Application | Bedrooms, Living/Family Rooms, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements, Offices, Conference Rooms, Hallways, or Lobbies
- Easy Installation
- Efficient air flow technology
- UL Listed for installations on wall to wall carpet
- Hydronic element offers a heat dispersion technique that maintains even temperatures and reduces energy costs
- Waiting Rooms; Day Cares; Geriatric Facilities
- Low surface temperatures
- Safety shut off feature
- Mounts to any wall, floor, carpet, or tile
- Safe for installations with pets, children and carpet
Clean, Quiet, and Comfortable!
- Aluminum fin element for air flow
- Practically Noise-Free
What Brands of Heaters Do We Offer?
We offer an array of quality heating options for residential and commercial application.
Select an Icon, and Start Shopping Now!
|A Buyer's Guide To Heaters: 120V vs. 240V|