What are the Different Types of Baseboard Heaters?
Architectural Baseboard Heaters
- IDEAL SPACES| Commercial Buildings, Office buildings, Hospitals, Daycare Centers, Private Residences
- Units can be wall-to-wall and floor mounted
- Unique design controls the flow of air through the heater
- Low temperature output
- Tamper-Resistant built-In thermostats. How to Install a Single Pole or Double Pole Thermostat on a 240 Volt Basboeard Heater
- Easy Installation. Which Heater Is Best?
- Designed with an indestructible aluminum exterior
- Safe for installations with kids and pets
- IDEAL SPACES | High-Traffic Commercial Spaces | Restaurants, Offices, Schools, Institutions, etc.
- INDIVIDUAL ROOM CONTROL | allows you to heat each room separately for reduced energy consumption
- Designed to fit flush on any floor, carpet, tile or wood
- EASY INSTALLATION | Built in lead wires with a mounting guide
- HEAT DISPERSION | Air flow is directed away from the walls
- Tamper-Resistant Grills. Choosing Between a Baseboard Heater and a Wall Heater
Residential Baseboard Heaters
- IDEAL SPACES | Single Family Homes, Apartments, and Mobile Homes
- Easy installation for floor mounting. A Buyer's Guide to Heaters: 120V vs. 240V
- FREE UP WALL SPACE | 30% shorter than conventional baseboards
- IDEAL SPACES | Kitchen, Living Room, Bedroom, Basement, Business, Office Space
- Solid, impact and rust resistant
- Easy installation for floor mounting
- Built in Thermostat
- Efficient Heat Dispersion
- IDEAL SPACES | Patio Doors or Bay Windows, Kitchens, Offices, Solariums, or Below Large Windows
- Designed to prevent cold air entry through patio doors
- Sturdy construction à Perfect for a doorway
- IDEAL SPACES | Below a Patio Door or Window, Solarium, Kitchen, or Office
- IDEAL SPACES | Residential & Commercial Application | Bedrooms, Living/Family Rooms, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements, Offices, Conference Rooms, Hallways, or Lobbies
- Easy Installation
- Efficient air flow technology
- UL Listed for installations on wall to wall carpet
- Hydronic element offers a heat dispersion technique that maintains even temperatures and reduces energy costs
- Waiting Rooms; Day Cares; Geriatric Facilities
- Low surface temperatures
- Safety shut off feature
- Mounts to any wall, floor, carpet, or tile
- Safe for installations with pets, children and carpet
Clean, Quiet, and Comfortable!
- Aluminum fin element for air flow
- Practically Noise-Free
What Brands of Heaters Do We Offer?
We offer an array of quality heating options for residential and commercial application.
Select an Icon, and Start Shopping Now!
|A Buyer's Guide To Heaters: 120V vs. 240V|