Eaton Wiring's 125 Amp Pin and Sleeve Inlet features 415 Volts, reliable connectivity and durability ideal for industrial, food and beverage, and wastewater treatment applications. Shop HomElectrical for more Inlets today!
Eaton Wiring 125 Amp Pin and Sleeve Inlet, 4-Pole, 5-Wire, 415V, Red features:
- 220/380V, 240/415V.
- Nickel plates contacts with self-cleaning field-proven pressure bands for smooth pin insertion, low heat rise, corrosion resistance, and quality electrical performance.
- Individual silicone sealing grommets with cord diameter range makes for faster, easier assembly.
- Standard mounting footprints and blind holes provide interchangeability with major brands.
- Spring loaded self closing cap with silicone gasket protects contacts when not in use.
- Rugged materials selected for use in wet locations.
- Application: Industrial, Food and Beverage, Wastewater Treatment.
- ENVIRONMENTAL RESISTANCE: IP67, IP69K.
- BACK BOX STYLE: AHBB100.
- ALLOWABLE WIRE SIZE: #4 -1/0 AWG, #12 - #16 AWG (pilot).
- Dimensions: 7.4-in(L) x 7.4-in(W) x 6.2-in(H).