Commercial freezers are an important piece of any restaurant kitchen. They are used for keeping ingredients preserved to ensure that the food you are serving is both safe and fresh.
There are three types of commercial freezers:
- Reach in freezers provide standard refrigeration options that are ideal for restaurants. They fit easily against walls in standard kitchens. They also offer one-, two- or three-section units and are available with full and half door options so users get the most out of their reach in refrigeration unit.
- Undercounter freezers are ideal anywhere that quick, convenient access to preserved items would be beneficial. They are often found under bar tops, in cafes, or in commercial kitchens.
- Display freezers are ideal for showing off items to customers and they come in a variety of sizes from countertop to large, three door options.
Depending on how much storage space you need the following options can be very beneficial.
- Single section refrigerators typically comes with three shelves, with the option to buy more if you're storing smaller items.
- Larger boxes are split up into multiple sections, each with its own door.
According to the Food and Drug Administration your freezer should be set at 0 F (-18 C).