Commercial refrigeration units include: reach in refrigerators, undercounter refrigerators, worktop refrigerators, glass door merchandisers, floral coolers, and more.
Reach in refrigerators provide standard refrigeration options that are ideal for restaurant applications.
- They fit easily against walls in standard kitchens.
- They also offer one-, two- or three-section units and are available with full and half door options so users get the most out of their reach in refrigeration unit.
Undercounter refrigerators are ideal anywhere that quick, convenient access to chilled items would be beneficial.
- They are often found under bar tops, in cafes, or in commercial kitchens.
- Undercounter refrigerators create more free space in the kitchen
Worktop refrigerators are extremely practical.
- They provide both refrigeration and a place for work to be done.
- Worktop refrigerators provide easy access to the materials keeping cool underneath.
According to the Food and Drug Administration, your fridge should be set at or below 40 F (4 C). Your freezer should be set at 0 F (-18 C).