Broilers are able to add crusts and browning to various food items as well as provide quality heating, generally through a gas connection, with even disbursement for perfect temperature every time. They are made from stainless steel and contain heating grids which can be placed in various positions depending on the placement and amount of food. The broilers can make preparing food in larger quantities simple.
These gas grills comes with many different benefits that are advantageous to any commercial kitchen.
- When you broil it requires no oil which reduces the amount of the calories in your dish.
- Broiling eliminates extra fat from your meat or fish.
- The broiling process is a convenient and quick way to cook food with high heat.
- All of our broilers are NSF certified for safety and come with cool touch knobs for protection from burns.
Our broiler is available in many different sizes ranging from 24-48 inches with 2-6 grid positions depending on your needs. These grills provide over 70,000 BTUs to give you a fast and easy grilling experience.
- BTUs are a measurement of thermal energy, or the amount of energy needed to raise one pound of water by one degree Fahrenheit.
- The higher the BTUs the higher the energy and efficiency at rapidly heating up.
When you are installing your broiler remember these tips.
- Check the gas pipe connection to make sure that the gas tank is properly connected to the inlet connection.
- If it is an electric grill it is as easy as plugging it into an electrical outlet.
According to the Food and Drug Administration food should be cooked to 140 F (60 C).