More Info/Benefits of a Commercial Grill
A commercial grill is ideal for preparing meals for any time of day.
- Commercial grills allow for food items to be cooked right in front of the customer.
- Tube-like burners or infrared tiles in this type of grill create heat that radiates through a metal shield or plate mounted typically above or beside them.
- They are available in different sizes and styles.
So while you would have to regulate the heat and give constant attention to a charcoal grill a commercial grill does it all for you.
Choose the commercial grill that is best suited for your applications.
- Broilers create tasty and healthy options for the type of meat that you want to prepare.
- Griddles are great for those foods that require a sleek surface and comes in different sizes to fit in commercial kitchens or restaurants.
- Hot plates are a great tool for those who are moving around a lot and need an appliance that is easy to move and cook on.
There are three types of grates that can come with a commercial grill.
- Stainless steel grates are very affordable, easy to maintain, and durable making them a popular grill surface option.
- Chrome grates have a stainless steel core and chrome plating. They are going to be more resilient, resist corrosion, and are not easily damaged.
- Cast iron grates are able distribute and retain heat very well, reduce gas usage, and are very durable.
According to the Food and Drug Administration food should be cooked to 140 F (60 C).