Commercial Deep Fryer
These commercial deep fryers provide a heavy-duty and safe option for restaurant kitchens.
- These deep fryers can come in a variety of sizes to best fit your kitchen.
- The deep fryers boast three burners and standby pilots.
- Are gas connected and have a 200-400 degree Fahrenheit temperature range.
- A self-reset high temperature limiting device and oil cooling zone.
- Stainless steel structure with adjustable steel legs.
- Heats oil up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit with over 102,000 BTUs.
BTUs are a measurement of thermal energy.
- BTUs are the amount of energy needed to raise one pound of water by one degree Fahrenheit.
- The higher the BTUs the higher the energy and efficiency at rapidly heating up.
The protective measures implemented in these deep fryers mean a stress-free kitchen.
- The automatic shut-off feature if oil reaches too hot.
- There is oil storage and handling containers for elimination of spillage of hot oil.
Here are some installation tips:
- When placing the deep fryer pick it up and take all the weight off the legs.
- Make sure that the gas supply (service) line is the same size or greater than the fryer inlet line.
According to the Food and Drug Administration food should be cooked to 140 F (60 C).