More Info/Benefits of Chafing Dishes
Chafing dishes are stainless steel, meant for holding large amounts of food during catering events or parties.
- The bottom houses two burners for easy pilot start-up to keep food warm.
- Requires chafing fuel which comes in a small can and is set underneath the dish to keep food warm.
- There are also electric heating options for chafing dishes, which makes keeping your dishes warm easy and fast with a rechargeable option.
- Chafing dishes have accessories that can be purchased on the side are able to divide up the contents of your chafing dish for multiple food items without them running together.
Choose from a variety of different styles and sizes to best suit your needs.
- Soup Chafer or Marmite is primarily used to hold warm liquids from soups to stews.
- Drop in Chafer is installed on countertops as a permanent food station.
- Chafer Griddle keep dry cooked foods, pancakes and waffles, warm and are displayed for customers to take a taste.
- Chafer Coffee Urn keep drinks from water to coffee warm to give your guests an energy boost.
Chafing dishes have a lid that comes down to maintain food freshness and retain heat.
- Glass lids allow food to be seen without disrupting heat distribution.
- Hinged top lids are great for large food items with the ease of one-handed usage by patrons.
- Induction covers keep food consistently cooking while sitting, so soups would be ideal with an induction chafing dish.
- Roll top or retractable covers can feature a 45-180 degree openings. Is perfect for the events designed like a buffet allowing guests to serve themselves.
Here are some tips to remember when you are installing your chafing dish.
- Chafing dishes can be placed outside or inside. If you are using a gas powered chafing dish there are wind guards that can be purchased to protect the flame.
- Make sure that the gas supply is properly connected to your appliance to prevent any leaking.
- If you have an electrical chafer installation it is as easy as plugging it into the nearest electrical outlet.